Office Assistant / Bookkeeper: Available Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 1:30 PM
GARBAGE & RECYCLE
Garbage & Recycle Service is - Chris's Refuse. The following are reminders about the garbage and recycle:
- Any Problems - call the office, not the contractor - 203-483-0568
- Use garbage bags for the garbage to keep them cleaner and reduce the smell
- Must be out by 8:00 AM on Tuesdays
- If you choose to hang a wreath for the holiday, please contact the office for assistance.
- Remember they must be removed once the holiday is over.
- Do not put holes in the siding as it cannot be repaired.
- Do not hang them off the lighting fixtures as they are not designed for the additional weight plus they have light sensors on them that will get burned out.
- KEEP THE GRILLS AWAY FROM THE UNITS WHEN IN USE
- PICK-UP TRUCKS NEED TO BE PARKED AT THE CLUBHOUSE
- PEST CONTROL - PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE - DO NOT USE POISONS!!
- EMERGENCY - CALL THE EMERGENCY NUMBER 203-530-4611
- IF PLANNING A GARDEN - SUBMIT A PLAN
- PLEASE USE THE WEBSITE FOR ANY UP-DATES
- Request the use of the Clubhouse on the work order tab.
- Prior to approval - a hold harmless must be signed.
- The hold harmless is available by contacting the office or it can be printed out through this link /Clubhouse Hold Harmless.pdf
Work orders will only be accepted by the following:
1. Filling out a work order on Sylvan Point's Website
2. Stopping in the office between 9 am-1:30 pm to fill out a work order
3. Calling the office between 9 am-1:30 pm
Note: Please do not stop and make requests to the work crews - all work orders must be filled out in the office or on-line.
Work Orders will be address according to safety, maintenance and esthetics.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Any work to be done by private contractors
must be approved by the office beforehand.
Also, you must supply the office with a copy of the
contractor’s license and insurance policy.